Inquiry about the Online BBA for Current Students
Bauer College will begin to offer an Online BBA for majors in Finance, Management, Marketing, MIS, and Supply Chain Management to all newly admitted students for Fall 2021. Given limited availability of online classes, current students are only eligible on a space available basis. However, if you are a current business major in Bauer College and are interested in the Online BBA, you can schedule an appointment through Navigate to meet with Mailin Ferreira, our Online BBA Advisor. Please select “Online BBA degree” in Navigate to see her availability. You may also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your current Academic Advisor for the traditional BBA will not be able to assist with questions about the Online BBA.
The Online BBA is 100% online and does not allow students to take any face-to-face classes or access to on-campus services. (Note: current students in the regular BBA are allowed to take any online classes listed in the Class Schedule.)
Summary of Features of the Online BBA:
- Students can only major or double major in the following business majors: Finance, Management, Marketing, MIS, and Supply Chain Management, and cannot pursue any other business or non-business major in combination with these majors.
- Students cannot pursue a specialty track within any of the offered majors.
- Students cannot pursue a business or non-business minor.
- Students are only eligible for online classes and cannot take any classes face-to-face, which may also limit the electives that are available.
- Students do not have access to any student services on campus funded by the University fee or Student Services fee and to in-person college services and events (and international students would also not qualify for a student visa, CPT, or OPT).
- Current students may switch to the Online BBA on a space available basis, but students who make that switch cannot switch back to the regular BBA.
- Business Majors
- Business Minors
- Bauer College at UH at Sugar Land
- Online BBA Inquiry
- Choosing a Major
- Accelerated Programs
- Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
- Bauer Honors
- Bauer Ambassadors
- Community Outreach
- Strength Series
- Events Calendar
- Bauer in D.C. Fellowship
- Future Careers
Undergraduate Business Programs
ELASP for Transfers Fall 2021 Application
Application is open.
Questions about ELASP:
Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
C. T. Bauer College of Business
University of Houston
334 Melcher Hall Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021
334 Melcher Hall, Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021