Application for Non-Business Majors to
Change Major to Business or
Declare a Business Minor
Please be advised, change of major and minor applications will be processed Tuesday, January 3, 2023. We will process in the order we receive them. Thank you for your patience.
* Denotes required field
Student ID *
All students of the University of Houston have been assigned a PeopleSoft ID.
First Name *
Middle Name

Last Name *
UH E-mail Address/Alias *
You must have a valid UH e-mail alias to receive the status of your Degree Plan Request.)
Have you applied to graduate this semester? *
If you select "Yes", please exit this form and submit a general petition form to our office. Your request cannot be processed online if your records have been set to "applied to graduate".
I would like to *
Are you in the honor's college? *

© 2022  C. T. Bauer College of Business - The University of Houston