Bauer Ambassadors (BA) is a program for an elite group of undergraduate business students who represent Bauer College, its spirit and values, to the campus and community. Bauer Ambassadors represent the college at key events and activities for the Dean's Office, Undergraduate Business Programs (UBP), and the Rockwell Career Center (RCC), and serve as Ethics Advocates for their fellow students. Those events and activities include college tours, new student orientations, career events, dean’s events, commencement, and presentations to students on the importance of academic achievement and honesty, and being engaged in the college.
The Bauer Ambassadors' purpose is to represent the C. T. Bauer College of Business to the campus and community and to serve as Ethics Advocates who uphold the college’s spirit and values.
Meet the Bauer Ambassadors
Noe Garcia Moreno
Ricky Peña Jr.
Why Bauer Ambassadors?
Hear from our Ambassadors
This is a program that truly stands by its values - leadership, service, and culture. Through this philosophy, I’ve developed as a leader and representative for Bauer’s spirits and beliefs. Joining Bauer Ambassadors is by far one of my best decisions as a college undergraduate, and I’m extremely grateful for the people I’ve met and experiences I’ve had.
Applying for BA on a whim turned into the most thrilling chapter of my college life. As an Ethics Advocate and Ambassador, I've not only advanced professionally but also found a vibrant community and lifelong friends. It's been an absolute honor.
Bauer ambassadors allowed me to not only give back to my college, but gave me the opportunity to connect with the people who work to keep Bauer’s events and programs running behind the scenes. More than that, BA has helped me find my group of people who are like minded, driven, and fun.
Juan Pablo Bohorquez
To me, being in BA is about the connections you make with those inside the program, people are always going to be welcoming to everyone and through that acceptance - we are able to encourage a proactive and safe environment for the students.
Working with a team of ambassadors focused on representing our wonderful business college has been inspiring and motivational. It’s been such an honor working with people who are focused on not just making a living, but also making a positive difference.
BA has allowed me to expand my network and connect with people that I never imagined possible. The lessons it’s taught me are some that will forever help me in my career!
The Future is Our Business
The Bauer Ambassadors play a pivotal role in fostering a dynamic and forward-thinking environment at the C.T Bauer College of Business, serving as influential representatives who embody the essence of "The Future Is Our Business."
Bauer Ambassadors offers a comprehensive approach to student development. Through professional development workshops covering practical skills, engaging general meetings for shared experiences, and insightful guest speakers, students are equipped with the knowledge and unity needed to navigate the dynamic business landscape successfully.
As a Bauer Ambassador, you will be presented with the invaluable opportunity to actively serve and represent your community through a diverse range of engaging activities. These initiatives include community service projects, connecting with high school students to share the college experience. By embracing these opportunities you contribute to the positive impact and social responsibility that defines the Bauer Ambassador experience.
The Bauer Ambassadors includes mentorship programs that create a supportive network for personal and career development. The ambassadors emphasize a family-oriented environment that builds strong interpersonal relationships. Fostering a positive and collaborative atmosphere that facilitates overall growth and well-being within the group.
Bauer Ambassador Membership
*BA Membership is limited to 40 students*
- A currently enrolled Pre-Business or declared Business major with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA
- Commit to serving as an Ambassador for 1 year (fall and spring semesters)
- Attend all mandatory training sessions and meetings
- Fulfill the established point requirement by volunteering for a certain number of events each semester
- Agree to all terms and conditions listed on the Bauer Ambassador Contract
- Applications for the 2023-2024 academic year will be available on July 15, 2023.
- Submit the online application by Sunday, September 3, 2023, by 11:59 p.m.
- Sign up for an interview using the link provided in the application confirmation email. All interviews will be conducted in person.
- Final selections will be made by September 15, 2023.
- Volunteering at various college events
- Representing the Bauer College of Business
- Providing tours to prospective students and employers
- Leadership Development training
- Increases exposure and visibility
- Opportunities to meet high level college constituents
- Opportunities to interact with the dean
- A BA polo shirt to be worn at events
- An Ethics Advocate pin
- A cord at graduation