Real Estate Program
Houston Is Real Estate.
Learn From the Professionals.
The UH Bauer Real Estate degree program was built by Houston’s real estate professionals to prepare students to become leaders in the industry. Practicing real estate professionals serve as faculty bringing their expertise to the classroom. Students become members of the real estate community through professional development: internships, mentorships, scholarships, professional organization membership and career services.
Our nationally prominent, practice-based, career ready real estate program offers a unique value that complements numerous degree plans.
The overall goal of the practice-based Real Estate Program is to provide students with an education such that upon graduation they have the skills, knowledge and practical experience to be career ready.
Student Success Programs
Students become members of the real estate community through the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate and enjoy services and opportunities such as internships, mentorships, scholarships, membership in professional organizations and student organizations.
- Comprehensive education in the fundamentals of real estate Essentials of Real Estate Principles, Real Estate Finance, Developing a Real Estate Project and Real Estate Market Analysis
- Opportunities for extended learning through an elective course - Residential Real Estate
- Professional Organizations
- Real Estate Club
- Executive Advisory Board
- Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Support the Real Estate Program
Counseling & Advising
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Location: Real Estate Program Offices, CBB, 302
No Appointment Necessary