Ted Bauer Leadership Certificate Program
Requirements to Receive TBLCP Certificate
- Attend Fall & Spring TBLCP workshops
- Attend TBLCP 1 Fall Professional Event
- Attend TBLCP 1 Spring Professional Event
- Attend 2 TBLCP Social Events for the year
- Attend 1 Fall individual Leadership Coaching Session
- Complete the CliftonStrengths assessment
- Complete the Student Leadership Practices Inventory (SLPI) assessment
- Complete Capstone Project & Presentation
- Submit Fall Reflection
- Submit Spring Feedback Survey
2023-2024 Program Participant Expectations
- TBLCP workshops will be offered in person Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in CBB 522. Friday workshops will be held virtually through Zoom.
- Please note: Participants opting for the virtual experience must meet specific requirements.
- You are expected to attend your assigned cohort day for all in-person and online workshops. This is to promote continued bonding and connections amongst your cohort peers.
- If for any approved reason you cannot attend a workshop on your assigned cohort day you must contact your Peer Advisor.