- Our students are the most highly recruited of any Houston business school by large public accounting firms in Houston.
- We are 1 of only 194 institutions in the world to hold AACSB accreditation in Business and Accounting.
- Our MSACCY program is a STEM-designated program.
- Our Internal Audit Program is 1 of only 13 programs in the world and 1 of only 8 in the United States to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Our faculty's research is ranked as 14th in analytical methods and 22nd in archival methods between 2009 and 2021 according to the BYU accounting rankings.
The Professional Program in Accountancy (PPA) is an Accelerated Pathway Dual Degree program designed to enable exceptional students to obtain their BBA and MSACCY degrees in 5 years. Learn More
The BBA in Accounting program teaches graduates how to work with financial information and how to communicate this information ethically and concisely. Learn More
Post-Baccalaureate, Master, Doctoral
The Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP) is a non-degree seeking program designed to help working professionals meet the academic requirements for CPA eligibility or qualify for the MSACCY program. Learn More
The MS Accountancy program gets you practice-ready for the challenges of a cutting-edge accounting career. Learn More