Department of Accountancy & Taxation
Provided below is the approximate tuition and fee costs for CAP. These costs are based on Fiscal Year 2022, which includes the Fall 2021, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 semesters. Program costs are subject to change without prior notice and should be discussed with admissions personnel.
- 3 hours per semester: $2,450
- 9 hours per semester: $6,250
- 3 hours per semester: $3,950
- 9 hours per semester: $10,850
- 3 hours per semester: $4,050*
- 9 hours per semester: $10,950*
- 12 hours per semester: $14,375*
Please note, a $650 CAP fee is assessed on all 5000-level courses to offset the fact that CAP, as a non-degree seeking program, is not funded by the State of Texas. This fee is included in all of the estimates listed above.
Students in certificate programs do not qualify for financial aid unless they are taking specified classes in preparation for the Master of Science in Accountancy Program, in which case funding is limited to a 12-month period. Such financial aid covers only undergraduate tuition and fees, but not the additional CAP fee.
- Academic Research
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Mission & Learning Goals
- Corporate Partners
- Student Life
- Internships & Careers