Department of Accountancy & Taxation
The Professional Accounting Advising Office provides advising to CAP students and prospective students through our advisor and admissions coordinator.
CAP Admissions Coordinator
Room: 304 CBB
CAP Academic Advisor
Room: 304 CBB
Advising appointments can be held in person or via Skype during scheduled office hours.
To schedule an appointment with either the CAP Advisor or the CAP Admissions Coordinator, please send an e-mail to the specific advisor’s e-mail address listed above. Additionally, please include your availability and your myUH ID, if applicable, in the e-mail.
|ADVISING OFFICE HOURS|
Attend a CAP Recruiting Event
The CAP & MSACCY teams host monthly recruitment events. To view a complete list of our events please CLICK HERE.
Office Location and Map
The Professional Accounting Programs Office is located in room 304 of the Insperity Classroom and Business Building (CBB), behind Melcher Hall. For directions to CBB, CLICK HERE
For information about visitor parking, CLICK HERE
Helpful Links and Information
- Academic Calendar – CLICK HERE
- Office of Student Financial Services – CLICK HERE
- Billing and Payment Due Dates – CLICK HERE
- Payment Information and Payment Plans– CLICK HERE
- Refund Information – CLICK HERE
- Office of the University Registrar – CLICK HERE
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy – CLICK HERE
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Mission & Learning Goals
- Corporate Partners
- Student Life
- Internships & Careers