Ksenia Krylova Mohebbi
Instructional Associate Professor - MS in Management and Leadership Program Director
Dr. Krylova Mohebbi is an Instructional Associate Professor and the MS in Management and Leadership Program Director in the Department of Management and Leadership. She received her Ph.D. in Business Administration and LL.M. in International Law from the University of Houston (TX, USA). She holds a Bachelor in Law from Mari State University (Russia). Dr. Krylova's research is in organizational trust, apologies, dispositional attributions, impression management, forgiveness, and implicit personality theory. This research has been published at the Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Knowledge Management, and Leadership Quarterly, and has been presented at multiple international conferences. Dr. Krylova is a recipient of the 2015-2016 and the 2019-2020 University of Houston Teaching Excellence Awards (Graduate student and Instructional Faculty categories respectively), as well as Wayne and Kathryn E. Payne Family Award for Teaching Excellence, Bauer College of Business (2021).
- trust, apologies, dispositional attributions
- Krylova, K.O., Longacre, T.E. & Phillips, J.S.,(2016), Applicants with a Tarnished Past: Stealing Thunder and Overcoming Prior Wrongdoing, Journal of Business Ethics, 1-10, doi:10.1007/s10551-016-3216-5.
- Krylova, K.O., Vera, D., Crossan, M., (2016), Knowledge transfer in knowledge-intensive organizations: the crucial role of improvisation in transferring and protecting knowledge, Journal of Knowledge Management, 20 (5), 1045 - 1064.
- Krylova, K.O., Jolly, P.M., Phillips, J.S., (2017), Followers' moral judgments and leaders' integrity-based transgressions: A synthesis of literatures, The Leadership Quarterly, 28 (1), 195-209.
- Phillip M. Jolly, Ksenia O. Krylova, James S. Phillips, Leader intention, misconduct and damaged relational follower identity: A moral decision making perspective, The Leadership Quarterly, Volume 33, Issue 4, 2022, 101425, ISSN 1048-9843,, The Leadership Quarterly, 101425.
- MH 325D
- No Web Site Currently
Ph.D. (University of Houston)
LL.M. (University of Houston)
Bachelor in Law (Mari State University)