Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute
Executive Education - Open Enrollment Programs
Why Stephen Stagner SEI Offers Sales Leadership Education?
"Sales team management has been a neglected element of management training, yet the sales manager’s responsibility - managing the entire interface with the customer - is probably the most critical of all in terms of ultimate success for the organization."
Front line Sales Managers have the most influence on the success of a sales organization. Most sales managers were great sales people, but that does not necessarily make them great sales leaders. Most companies do not offer training that helps successful sales people make the transition to sales and sales management. This course offers that education.
Great Sales Managers lead teams that always achieve their goals:
- They create a competitive advantage that drives individual results
- They motivate sales people
- They hire, train, and develop the right people
- They execute corporate strategy
- They provide the continuity and business acumen to create and maintain great customer relationships
Why Choose Stephen Stagner SEI Sales Leadership Education?
- Increase top line performance by improving sales force effectiveness and performance
- Increase customer retention and profitability
- Increase sales force retention through exemplary leadership
- Increase the effective use of CRM and the sales process
When: Begins May 9 at 8 a.m. and continues through May 13, 2016 at 12 p.m.
Where: 365 Melcher Hall building at the University of Houston, 4750 Calhoun, Houston, TX 77204-6021
"We were able to gain a deeper understanding of our importance to Key Customers, while learning to better negotiate, communicate and understand our higher level customers. The experience enabled all of us the opportunity to jump out of our comfort zone and utilize the skills we learned over the week in the role play exercise with the executive leaders.
Our week at The University of Houston was powerful and has heightened our roles and our confidence as leaders."
— Megan McGuire, Key Account Manager at 3MRegister
For more information please contact:
- Academic Programs
- Executive Education
- Corporate Partners
- News and Events
- Current Students
- About Us
- Contact Us