Sales Excellence Institute
Executive Education - Open Enrollment Programs
Sales Leadership Certification: Increase Sales Team Performance
Why SEI Offers Sales Leadership Education?
"Sales team management has been a neglected element of management training, yet the sales manager’s responsibility - managing the entire interface with the customer - is probably the most critical of all in terms of ultimate success for the organization."
Front line Sales Managers have the most influence on the success of a sales organization. Most sales managers were great sales people, but that does not necessarily make them great sales leaders. Most companies do not offer training that helps successful sales people make the transition to sales and sales management. This course offers that education.
Great Sales Managers lead teams that always achieve their goals:
- They create a competitive advantage that drives individual results
- They motivate sales people
- They hire, train, and develop the right people
- They execute corporate strategy
- They provide the continuity and business acumen to create and maintain great customer relationships
Why Choose SEI Sales Leadership Education?
- Increase top line performance by improving sales force effectiveness and performance
- Increase customer retention and profitability
- Increase sales force retention through exemplary leadership
- Increase the effective use of CRM and the sales proces
When: Begins May 12, 2014 at 8 a.m. and continues through May 16, 2014 at 12 p.m.
Where: Melcher Hall building at the University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun, Houston, TX 77204 US
Available Seats 20
- The Sales Leadership Certification is offered during the first week of January, the third week of May and the third week of August each year.
- The sessions start at 8 a.m. and ends at 5:30 p.m. with networking and lunch breaks. The Friday session ends at 12 p.m. Evenings are dedicated to course preparation, reading, and interacting with program participants either on, or off campus.
- Tuition fee: $5,495 for the five day program. Early bird registration prior to April 12, 2014: $4,995. (Billed after acceptance and must be settled before the program begins). The tuition fee covers lectures, teaching materials, the Program Follow-Up Webinar and a Personalized Coaching Session, breaks refreshments, breakfast and lunch on working days and the graduation dinner Thursday evening. Accommodation is not included in the tuition fee. For participants’ convenience hotel rooms can be reserved by SEI at the Hilton University of Houston which is located on campus.
- A Sales Leadership Certification from the University of Houston Bauer College SEI
- A unique Personal Action-Plan and Change Contract based on the Program Follow-Up Webinar and Personalized Coaching Session
- Cutting-edge sales leadership education rooted into SEI award winning faculty and experts’ knowledge and experience which made the University of Houston Bauer College SEI the world’s leading university in sales research and education
- SEI faculty have developed a comprehensive benchmarking knowledge base of sales and sales management competencies and best practices to be shared with the program participants so that they can appraise, compare and perfect their sales performance within their own competitive environment
- An opportunity to network with peers and find solutions for common sales management problems
A Unique Learning Model
Come with a personal sales management case study problem and solve it after the program!
- The Sales Leadership Certification offers participants a unique opportunity to identify a real sales leadership problem they would like to address and the ability to solve their personal case study after the program through personal coaching sessions
- This Personal Action-Plan starts with a Change Contract where participants commit to incorporate specific concepts and tools presented during the program into their "at work" routine
For more information please contact:
- Academic Programs
- Executive Education
- Corporate Partners
- News and Events
- Current Students
- About Us
- Contact Us