Lianlian (Dorothy) Jiang
Please visit my personal website for more information. https://sites.google.com/view/lianliandorothyjiang/home
- Topics: Digital Platform Design & Strategy, healthcare IT, Human-AI Interaction and Business Analytics
- Methodologies: Econometrics, Natural Experiments, Machine Learning, Lab Experiments
- Jiang, L., Ravichandran, T., & Kuruzovich, J. (2022). "Review Moderation Transparency and Online Reviews: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Accepted at MIS Quarterly.
- Jiang, D., Jiang, L., London, J., Grover, V., & Sun, H. (2022). "Everything Old Can Be New Again: Reinvigorating Theory Borrowing for the Digital Age," MIS Quarterly. 46(4), pp. 1833-1850.
- Jiang, L., Jiang, D., and Grover, V. (2017). "The Sphere of Influence of Information Systems Journals: A Longitudinal Study," Communications of the Association for Information Systems. (41), pp. 150-178.
- Jiang, L., Hou, J., Ma X., & Pavlou, P. "Punished for Success? A Natural Experiment of Displaying Clinical Hospital Quality on Crowdsourced Review Platforms," Under 3rd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Jiang, L., Ye, S., Zhao, L., & Gu, B. "Does Search Cost Reduction for Partial Information on Online Platforms Lead to Better Consumer Decisions? Evidence from a Natural Experiment." Under 2nd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Hou, J., Jiang, L., Ma X., & Gopal, A. "Clean but No Thanks? Examining the Impact of Platform-Provided Restaurant Hygiene Information on Restaurant Demand in the US," Under 2nd round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Shen, Y., Jiang, L., Andritsos, D., & Li, X. "Regional Spillover Effects from Health Information Systems Integration: Evidence from Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs," Under 1st round review at Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Jiang, L., Zhao, L., Ye, S., & Gu, B. "Effects of Artificial Intelligence in Optimizing Product Images on Online Review Volume." Preparing for submission to Information Systems Research (ISR).
- Yang, C., & Jiang, L. "How do human investors collaborate with AI investment tools in financial investments? Evidence from Microlending." Preparing for submission to Information Systems Research (ISR)
- MH 280C
- Visit Web Site
Ph.D., Management Information Systems, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), 2019
MS., Management Information Systems, Clemson University, 2015
MS., Computer Science, Peking University, 2012