Graduate and Professional Programs
MS Supply Chain Management Policies & Credit Guidelines
Time Limitation and Transfer Credit Guidelines
The MS-SCM is an evening based professional program that is designed to accommodate both part-time and full-time students with program completion in 18-24 months.
Transfer credit is not available for the supply chain management courses. However, the Business Fundaments may be waived with appropriate prior graduate coursework.
The transfer of coursework credit is based on the following guidelines:
- Courses, for which transfer credit is requested, must have grades of 'B' or higher and may not be more than five years old at the time of graduation from UH with the MS-SCM degree.
- The course work must be graduate-level and consistent with the advanced study of business administration.
- The academic department must approve the transfer request. The final authority for approving transfer credit requests is the Master of Science program advisor.
- Requests for the transferring course credit taken prior to enrolling at UH should be made during the first semester of attendance as a graduate student in the Bauer College of Business. Waiver/transfer request forms are available in Insperity Classroom and Business Building (CBB) 424.
- Transfer credit is not given for either professional experience or professional development courses.
Unless students petition for a leave of absence, they must maintain continuous enrollment during the program. Students who are out of the program for more than one calendar year will be under the jurisdiction of the catalog in effect at the time of reentry.
Students who fail to maintain continuous enrollment for more than two calendar years must reapply for admission to the program and must meet admission requirements in effect at that time.
Effective Semester of Admission
Admission to the program is only granted for a specified semester, which marks the effective semester of admission. Enrollment postponement to a later semester is not available.
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us