Graduate and Professional Programs
MS SCM Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions for MS Supply Chain Management students are presented here, divided into the categories:
- Is the MS-SCM Program a full-time program?
- No, the program may be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Are there summer classes?
- Summer classes are offered on a very limited basis.
- Can I register to begin the program in a spring or summer semester?
- The MS SCM program only has a Fall and Spring semester start.
- Can I use prior certification courses in supply chain management to waive program required courses?
The Application Process
- Which of the admissions criteria are most important?
- The admissions committee evaluates an application in its entirety, searching for strengths in all areas.
- How important is my work experience in the admission decision?
- Professional work experience is required. This is a professional oriented program, where learning is derived from the curriculum, as well as interaction from peers.
- Must I have an undergraduate degree to enter the graduate program?
- What undergraduate major is required?
- The undergraduate major is not specified. Supply chain management professionals come from a variety of business, engineering, science, agriculture and other disciplines.
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us