Department of Finance
Finance Faculty Recruiting
Tenure-Track Faculty Recruiting
The C.T. Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston seeks qualified applicants for three tenure-track Assistant Professor or Associate Professor positions in the Department of Finance, starting in the fall of 2021. Assistant Professor candidates must hold a Ph.D. in finance or economics (or A.B.D.) and exhibit promise for high-quality research. Associate Professor professors must have demonstrated ability to publish high quality research in top journals.
Interviews will be conducted online at the American Finance Association meetings. We will NOT be interviewing at the FMA Meetings.
To apply for a position, please visit this webpage, where you can upload your C.V. and papers:
We will begin reviewing applications in late November. If you are interested in an interview during the AFA Meetings, please submit your application no later than November 30, 2020.
Instructional Faculty Recruiting
If you have valuable executive industry experience and a solid academic background, and you are interested in helping our students achieve their goals, there may be opportunities to teach one or more courses. Please visit this site, and provide the information requested.
- Faculty Research
- Undergraduate Program
- MS Finance
- Course Descriptions
- Graduate Certificates
- Financial Services Management Certificate
- Corporate Finance Certificate
- Investment Analysis Certificate
- Investment Banking and Private Equity Certificate
- Wealth Management Certificate
- Economics of the Energy Value Chain Certificate
- Energy Finance Certificate
- Energy Investment Analysis Certificate
- Energy Risk Management Certificate
- Real Estate Certificate
- Undergraduate Certificates and Specializations
- Finance Faculty Recruiting
- Centers and Initiatives
- Contact Information