Investment Analysis Certificate
The Investment Analysis Certificate prepares you for careers that include investment management, trading, security analysis, and personal financial planning. Students with this background may be hired by investment banks, institutional money management firms (mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds etc.), firms that specialize in trading of derivatives, and personal financial planning specialist firms.
(Need 9 credit hours)
- FINA 7A10 Valuation (REQUIRED)
- FINA 7A20 Capital Markets (REQUIRED)
- FINA 7A23 Portfolio Theory and Practice (REQUIRED)
- FINA 7A40 Fixed Income I (REQUIRED)
- FINA 7A97 Personal Financial Planning
- FINA 7A50 Derivatives I
- FINA 7397 Financial Engineering
- FINA 7324, 7325 Investment & Portfolio Management Project I & II
Elective certificates are only offered to actively-enrolled Bauer MBA and MS students. The only exception applies to MBA and MS alumni, who may also return to pursue certificates.