The Excel Competency Exam is a computer-based test that requires you to know, understand, and apply both the terminology and functionality of Excel. You will have 90 minutes to answer 70 questions and demonstrate your knowledge and skills using Excel 2016. You will be working with terms, screenshots of Excel outputs, and data files in Excel to select the correct answers on a multiple-choice exam.
There are ten topics for you to study. These are as follows:
- Fundamental Skills
- Formulas, Functions, Cell References
- Logical and Lookup Functions
- Presenting Data with Charts
- Excel Tables
- Pivot Tables & Pivot Charts
- Nested and Conditional Functions
- Working With Multiple Sheet Files
- Functions for Personal Finance
- Integrating Office Applications
Be sure to review the contents of this open textbook https://uhlibraries.pressbooks.pub/mis3300excel/ in order to confirm you indeed know these topics and are able to apply skills related to them.