Invest in Bauer
Suggest a site to add to this list!
- Houston Treasury Management Association (HTMA) Scholarship Offer: Applicants must be junior, senior or graduate-level students. A $500 scholarship will be awarded to best 15 one-page essays. Application deadline is Sept. 30, 2016. Winners will receive their award and be recognized in front leading treasury professionals from the Houston region at the Space City Cash Conference in October. Winners will also be invited to attend a monthly HTMA dinner, and again be recognized in front of Houston area treasury leaders. For more information and to apply go to http://houstontma.com/ for more important dates and official rules.
- The Federation of Houston Professional Women Scholarship: Must be female business student, Texas Resident, Full-Time undergraduate student (12 hours minimum) 3.0 GPA. Preference to strongest financial need. Application deadline: Must be Post-Marked by April 7, 2016. Download scholarship application. For more information, contact: University of Houston Foundation or call 713-622-6061.
- Jhamandas Watmull Scholarship: Must be international student of East India descent, Full-Time student (12 hours min undergraduate or 9 hours min graduate student). Must be in good standing with the University of Houston. Application deadline: Must be Post-Marked by April 7, 2016. Download scholarship application. For more information, contact: University of Houston Foundation or call 713-622-6061.
- George B. Lindler Scholarship: Must be a student in the Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher. Application deadline: Must be Post-Marked by April 7, 2016. Download scholarship application. For more information, contact:University of Houston Foundation or call 713-622-6061.
- Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation Scholarship for $15,000. See the application for details. Bauer College of Business deadline is Feb. 24, 2016. Submit completed application to Bauer Scholarship Office, Melcher 320B. See more details on the Texas Business Hall of Fame scholarship poster.
- Suretybonds.com Small Business Scholarship: Essay Scholarship for $1,500. Tell how small business has influenced your life. Application deadline: March 31, 2016. For more important dates and official rules: https://www.suretybonds.com/scholarships/
- Direct Energy announces its Live Brighter Scholarships: one $5,000 scholarship and two $2,500 scholarships. For the requirements and rules visit their website: https://www.directenergy.com/scholarship
- Stout Risius Ross, Inc. announces three scholarships in the amount of $1,000, $2,000 and $3,000 to three junior-standing female students (Class of 2017) this year. The scholarship is called "Women in Business" and its purpose is to encourage women to pursue an education and career in finance, economics, or accounting. The scholarship deadline is September 30, 2015 and the winner will be announced by October 30, 2015. For more information and to apply, download this flyer about the scholarship.
- ADELANTE!: U.S. Education Leadership Fund.
- Delphian Scholarship: The Delphian Foundation offers two scholarships - 1) The UH Foundation scholarship which is applicable for women only and U.S. citizens. 2) The Delphian Endowment Scholarship is applicable for women and men and U.S. Citizen/Legal Resident.
- Gates Millenium Scholarship: The Gates Millenium Scholarship is funded by a grant from The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. It was established as an opportunity for students to complete their undergraduate education.
- Geico Scholarship: Geico is offering $2,500 Achievement Awards to exceptional college students. Applicants must be a college sophomore or junior, have at least a 3.0 GPA, be majoring in business, IT, math or a related field and be a leader on campus and in the community.
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Fellowships: The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation established by Jack Kent Cooke to help young people of exceptional promise reach their full potential through education.
- The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship: The purpose of The Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for new Americans is to provide opportunities for continuing education of able and accomplished students to reach their goals in their education.
- Undergraduate Research Scholarships: The scholarships provide talented UH students with the opportunity to participate in a research project under the direction of a UH faculty mentor.
- R. Gene Richter Scholarship Program: The Institute for Supply Management (ISM) is pleased to partner with the R. Gene and Nancy D. Richter Foundation in the promotion of the R. Gene Richter Scholarship Program to provide scholarships of up to $5,000 to individuals seeking education in the area of supply management, supply chain management or procurement for the 2015-2016 academic year. See the promotional flyer for more information.
- CREW Network Foundation Scholarship: Must be a female; full-time junior, senior or graduate (2016-2017 academic year); minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale; be a citizen of the United States or Canada; enrolled at an accredited college or university,focus of study is included in one or more of our qualified fields of commercial real estate (visit the website for the complete listing) Application available on-line: https://www.crewnetwork.org/scholarship.aspx; For more information contact: Megan Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (785) 832-1808.
- Your Investment
- How to Invest
- Bauer Excellence Scholars
- Ted Bauer Undergraduate Business Scholars
- Contact Us
- Invest Now
If you would like more specific information, contact our Office of Development at 713-743-4626 or at email@example.com
334 Melcher Hall
Suite 320, Room E.
Houston, TX 77204-6021