Department of Accountancy & Taxation
Cost & Tuition Planning
Provided below is the approximate MSACCY program cost (tuition and fees) for a full–time student based on 36 credit hours and current tuition rates. Please remember that program costs vary depending on the number of hours undertaken, the length to complete the program and the status of the student.
- Resident student tuition and fees - $30,776
- Non-resident student tuition and fees - $49,064
- International student tuition and fees - $52,860*
*For international students, medical insurance of $949 per semester or proof of acceptable insurance is also required.
These costs are based on the 2016/2017 academic school year. Program costs are subject to change without prior notice and should be discussed with Admissions personnel.
For further details, CLICK HERE
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Mission & Learning Goals
- Corporate Partners
- Student Life
- Internships & Careers