Bauer Transfer Connection
UH Bauer College Office of Undergraduate Business Programs has developed the Bauer Transfer Connection event to provide new transfer students to the University of Houston and the Bauer College of Business with the tools to be successful as they transition to UH as a business major. In order to participate, you must be admitted to UH as a business major and be planning to attend UH in the Fall 2019 semester.
Bauer Transfer Connection is a full-day workshop designed to get you:
- Connected with faculty, so that you can start achieving your academic goals.
- Connected with staff, so that you can learn about the great resources Bauer has to offer.
- Connected with fellow students, so that you can start creating your Bauer community.
- Connected with food. What’s an event without free food? Lunch is provided!
- Connected with FUN! Bauer College is an awesome place to be!
When & Where?
Bauer Transfer Connection will be held in Melcher Hall, Room 180, on Friday, August 16, 2019. Check-in will begin at 9:30 a.m. The event is 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Lunch will be provided.
Where to Park?
Information coming soon!
Transferring to UH Bauer College is a significant transition and we want to make it easier for you! The Bauer Transfer Connection event is designed to help you get connected to fellow students, faculty, staff, and all of the awesome resources Bauer has to offer – before you start classes!
We are confident that participating in this day-long event you will be ready to excel as a business major at UH Bauer College. If you have any questions, please contact Whitney Johnson, Program Manager for Student Success, at email@example.com.