Come visit the C. T. Bauer College of Business
We’re excited that you’re interested in becoming a Cougar at the University of Houston, and if you’re considering a business degree, we think you’re making the right choice. Because business knowledge can take you anywhere, making you a valuable contributor and problem-solver in any industry.
If you decide to come to the C. T. Bauer College of Business, you’ll get to take advantage of all of these benefits:
- A wide array of majors and top-ranked specialty programs to customize your business degree.
- Social and mentoring events through the Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program for Transfers.
- On-campus recruiting through our Rockwell Career Services Center, which brings 100+ companies to campus each and every semester.
- Networking opportunities with more than 50,000 Houston based alumni.
Here are a few ways to explore Bauer College and important information for you to know about our program prior to applying to UH:
- Prospective Student Overview: Explore our page for prospective students to learn about the different degree programs (including our Online BBA program) we offer at Bauer, and the other programs and benefits available to you as a student.
- Transfer Advising Program (TAP): UH has an innovative program through which UH academic advisors spend time advising students at various community colleges in the Houston metro area. Visit the TAP webpage to find out when and where you can see our business transfer advisor, as well as how to make an appointment.
- Course Structures and Course-Load Options: The BBA degree offers daytime, on-campus programs at the main UH campus (which include both face-to-face and online delivery modes), a 100% Online BBA, and a limited number of early evening courses.
- We recommend that business students maintain full-time status (12 credit hours or more per fall and spring semesters). It’s the best way to ensure student success inside and outside of the classroom.
- Students who wish to complete their degree primarily at night or on weekends should consider other schools to pursue their degree at, including other UH-System campuses.
- Second Degree: Please note that current Bauer College guidelines do not permit students who have already obtained a 4-year bachelor degree (or its equivalent) to pursue a second undergraduate degree, but instead provide business degree options at the graduate level and non-degree certificates regardless of your undergraduate major.
Choosing where to attend college is a big decision, and we want to help you however we can in that process. We hope this information helps you, and please reach out if you have any additional questions or are looking for additional information, to Jennifer Bruner, Transfer Advisor for C. T. Bauer College of Business at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Welcome to Bauer
- NEW Online BBA
- High School Students
- Transfer Students
- Current UH Students
- Visiting Students
- Second-degree Seeking Students
- Former Students
Undergraduate Business Programs
ELASP Spring 2019 Application is Closed
Questions about ELASP:
Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
C. T. Bauer College of Business
University of Houston
334 Melcher Hall Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021
334 Melcher Hall, Room 262
Houston, TX 77204-6021