Now Available Virtually
May 10-13, 2021 | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. | (0.8 CEUs)
• Registration: Virtual Class
*If you prefer to attend this session from your own computer, then we will make a zoom calendar event available to you. The virtual class will run at the same time as the regular class on campus but please login 45 minutes prior to the course start time. Register for virtual option above.
Earn your certificate in digital marketing by completing the following five courses:
- Search Engine Optimization: Search engines have changed the way people get information and make purchase decisions. When customers search the web for your product or service, will they see your company in the results? Will they click through to your website? Course details.
- Search Engine Advertising: The two legs of a successful search marketing program are 1) using search engine optimization (SEO) to enhance your position in organic search results, and 2) managing pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to ensure the profitability of paid search results. Course details.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is the backbone of digital marketing. According to the Content Marketing Institute, 93% of B2B marketers have embraced content marketing over traditional advertising. Content marketing, through its focus on providing timely and relevant information to your target market, fosters better relationships with potential buyers and moves them through the buying process at their own speed. Course details.
- Web Analytics: Successful marketing requires a unique blend of art and science. As we move from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 and beyond, the wealth of data and information available to marketers has increased exponentially. This course introduces you to web analytics and helps you create a comprehensive strategy for measuring your inbound marketing activities. Course details.
- Social Media Marketing: In today’s economy, companies that are behind the curve in social media are putting themselves at a competitive disadvantage. Successful companies need effective and profitable social media strategies. After this course, you will be able to use social media tools and platforms to promote and position your brand. Course details.
Bill Zahn | Bio
Danny Gavin | Bio