Musa and Khaleda Dakri Center for Economic Inclusion
The SURESM Program: Application Process
Are you an entrepreneur with a great business idea? Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Join the SURE℠ Program at University of Houston!
This award-winning program for local entrepreneurs offers:
- Business education with no tuition or fees, just your hard work and total commitment.
- Open enrollment to the public — you do not have to be a UH student.
- Lectures given by industry experts in their field and mentorship by MBA students.
- Topics cover accounting, finance, marketing, supply chain management, and more.
You can expect great benefits that include:
- How to write a business plan.
- Preparing to pitch to banks and other institutions for funding.
- Developing networking skills and effective communication.
- Learning strategies to create a demand for your product and/or services
- Structuring a sustainable and scalable business.
- Receive ongoing opportunities and support after completing the program.
(If you are a University of Houston student, email your advisor about how to get enrolled in the SURE Program courses.)