Global Management Certificate
You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.
This includes understanding differences in managing multi-national rather than domestic firms, and how globalization has forever transformed the business environment. Students can also get firsthand knowledge of country differences and global businesses through courses that include a study abroad component.
Global Management Certificate Curriculum
(Need 9 credit hours)
For students who are admitted Fall 2016 and later.
- MANA 7343 International Legal Environment of Management (Berlin)
- MANA 7346 Global Human Resource Management (Berlin)
- MANA 7351 Management of Global Organizations
- MANA 7353 Regional Issues in Global Management (Chile/China)
- MANA 7354/7397 Cultural Issues in Global Management (Chile)
- MANA 7375 Global Leadership
- MANA 7393 Global Strategy (Berlin)
- MANA 7397 (Any topic that is part of a learning abroad trip)
- MANA 7397 (Any topic that is approved by the Department Chair)
- INTB 7365 Business and World Economy
- GENB 6330 International Environment of Business
- GENB 7334/FINA 7397 Brainstorming to Bankrolling: Beyond the Classroom
Elective certificates are only offered to actively-enrolled Bauer MBA and MS students. The only exception applies to MBA and MS alumni, who may also return to pursue certificates.
Go back to Certificates page.