Bauer Graduate Certificates
You must be a current Bauer graduate student (MBA or MS) to earn one of our graduate certificates listed on this page.
The primary purpose of this certificate is to provide students the tools to deal with the challenge of the business environment’s trend towards globalization. This includes understanding differences in managing multi-national rather than domestic firms, and how globalization has forever transformed the business environment. Students can also get firsthand knowledge of country differences and global businesses through courses that include a study abroad component.
Global Management Certificate Curriculum
(need 9 credit hours)
For students who are admitted Fall 2016 and later.
- MANA 7343 Int'l Legal Environment of Mana -(Prague)
- MANA 7346 Global Human Resource Management - (Berlin)
- MANA 7351 Managing Global Organizations
- MANA 7352 International Management of Technology
- MANA 7353 Regional Issues in Global Mana - (Chile/Prague/China)
- MANA 7375 Global Leadership
- MANA 7397 Cross-Cultural Business Communication - (Prague)
- MANA 7397 Positive Leadership in a Global Context - (Berlin)
- MANA 7397 Managerial Issues in International Business
- MANA 7397 Cultural Issues - (Chile)
- MANA 7397 Global Strategy
- MANA 7397 Strategic Leadership in Emerging Markets
- MANA 7397 International Environment of Business - (China)
- INTB 7365 Business and World Economy - (Chile/China)
- GENB 7334/FINA 7397 Brainstorming to Bankrolling: Beyond the Classroom
Elective certificates are only offered to actively-enrolled Bauer MBA and MS students. The only exception applies to MBA and MS alumni, who may also return to pursue certificates.
- Business Modeling &
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Global Management
- Global Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Real Estate