International Institute for Diversity & Cross Cultural Management
Many organizations are looking for empirical data that validates or quantifies the impact of their workplace equity programs. This research includes many areas including the impact of workplace specific programs such as mentoring, employee resource groups, supplier diversity programs, equitable workplace strategies, workplace respect programs, gender equity initiatives and lots more.
As a tier-one research university the University of Houston’s Bauer College of Business is part of an academic institution capable of providing insights on these topics through corporate white papers, academic research studies, funded research projects and more.
Potential Research Option
Tenured Academic Professors Within the College of Business
There Are Multiple Centers To Partner With Including:
- The AIM Center for Investment Management
- Bauer Center for Business Ethics
- Bauer Supply Chain Center
- Decisions Sciences Institute
- Graduate Real Estate Program
- Stephen Stagner Sales Excellence Institute
- Institute for Health Care Marketing
- Institute for Regional Forecasting
- Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship
- Global Energy Management Institute
- Small Business Development Center
To discuss customizing a research project or funded study please don't hesitate to reach out and schedule a meeting to address your needs.
Prof. George O. Gamble
Craig B. Clayton, Sr.
Director & Diversity Strategist