International Institute for Diversity & Cross Cultural Management
Meetings: Monthly Colloquiums
A colloquium is meant to deal with a current, cutting-edge concerns followed by a debate and meeting. How does it differ from a regular workshop?
- A colloquium is usually of an academic nature and is meant to garner the views of others. The presenters at colloquium present topics and then analyze and discuss a particular topic.
- A conference is a meeting where information is exchanged or discussed, but not necessarily of an academic nature. The proceedings at a conference usually follow a formal agenda, and presenters are not necessarily a scholar or anyone with an academic affiliation.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resource Professionals
- Diversity & Inclusion Professionals
- Talent Management Professionals
- Human Capital Managers / Leaders
Time for Meetings: 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 8:30 to 9:00 a.m. - Networking
- 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. - Meeting
Colloquium Calendar: 2014
- September 8, 2014: Emotional Competency in Health Care and the Affordable Care Act
- September 25, 2014: Inclusive Talent Management: Does Your Talent Organization Have the Needed Tools?
- October 15, 2014: Workplace Bullying & The ROI for Diversity
- November 12, 2014: After Diversity & Inclusion; What's Next?!?
- $10 Per Session - Includes Continental Breakfast