Graduate and Professional Programs
Professional MBA Programs
Online Program Application Coming Soon
The application for the fully online Professional MBA program is coming soon! If you are interested in applying to the fully online Professional MBA program, please email email@example.com. Our team will email you an update once the application is available on our website.
When you’re ready for the next step in your career, the Bauer Professional MBA is here for you.
You’ll get the benefits of a hands-on, customizable degree that’s tailored to your schedule. With evening and online classes available, our program is designed for busy professionals who need the flexibility of a part-time degree – which means you can keep earning while you’re learning.
Get the most out of your degree by choosing from almost two dozen certificates and over 100 electives to fully customize your track. In the Professional MBA, you’ll have the convenience of splitting your class time between an online and in-person format, meaning you can work independently and collaborate with your peers to maximize your education’s value.
And, whether you’re looking to level-up within your current organization or you’re looking to make a career change, the Rockwell Career Center will provide you with the transformative professional development and networking opportunities you need to leverage your skills and degree into the next chapter of your career.
November 1, 2020 December 1, 2020
Still accepting applications for Spring 2021
October 1, 2020
June 1, 2021
April 1, 2021
Get the Best of Bauer
The Bauer Professional MBA program holds nothing back. You get access to all of the resources and benefits you need to complete your degree and gain relevant experience. Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
- Cougar Venture Fund: This hands-on program gives you the opportunity to work with an advisory board of entrepreneurs, angel investors, and venture capitalists, so you learn how to analyze and invest in early stage tech companies.
- RED Labs: The University of Houston’s very own startup accelerator and technology entrepreneurship program, Red Labs is supported by the Wolff Center for Entrepreneurship and works with UH affiliated founders and recent alumni to turn unique technology startup ideas into a high growth venture.
- SURE: The Stimulating Urban Renewal through Entrepreneurship (SURE) program helps entrepreneurs succeed in underserved Houston communities. Bauer partners with SURE, placing interested MBA students who act as consultants to these small business owners, helping them solve business problems, realize their dreams, and lift up their neighborhoods.
- UH Data Science Institute: This co-curricular opportunity provides hands-on access to cutting-edge principles such as Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and more.
- Learning Abroad: Bauer College faculty-led learning abroad programs are designed to give students an opportunity to learn about local business practices "on the ground" by immersing students in local culture, learning from on-site visits with local businesses, and meeting with government officials.
Your Degree, Your Choice
This isn’t a surface-level education. You’ll dive deep into one of 21 certificates and explore over 100 electives, meaning you’ll tailor your education to your interests and will be able to set yourself apart from the competition. And you’ll be led by veteran faculty who are experts in their field and have a wealth of first-hand knowledge to share.
Don’t Quit Your Day Job
The Bauer Professional MBA program gives you more flexibility and more options. Between online, in-person and evening classes, you’ll be able to complete your part-time degree while you work your full-time job.
How to Apply:
To be admitted to the Bauer Professional MBA program, you need a four-year undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) in any discipline, from any accredited institution. You’ll need to take the GMAT, but you can apply for a waiver, if you have several years of professional experience or a demonstrated high level of quantitative or analytical knowledge.
For more information about a GMAT waiver, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional MBA Student Profile
Average Incoming GMAT Score - 600
Gender Breakdown - 36% Female / 65% Male
Average Age - 30
Average Years of Work Experience - 6
Questions about the Professional MBA program?
Contact Tanieka J. Young,
Assistant Director of Professional MBA Admissions
Meet an MBA student
Connect with a current MBA student and grab a coffee.
Financial aid questions?
Contact Karina Galvan,
Financial Aid Advisor
Thank you for your interest in the Professional MBA Program at the C. T. Bauer College of Business. This free preliminary application will only take a few minutes to complete, and will help you learn if you're a fit for the program – before you put together your formal application.
Professional MBA Program Snapshot
Enroll Spring or Fall
You Choose When to Begin
Academia + Industry Leaders
Ways to Stand out
Customize With Certificates
Flexible Curriculum Choices
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us