Graduate and Professional Programs
Master of Science in Marketing Program
We are committed to the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. Because of the COVID-19 situation, all of our courses will be online in Fall semester if necessary.
For information on the MS Marketing program, please contact:
Thank you for your interest in the MS Marketing Program at the C. T. Bauer College of Business. This free preliminary application will only take a few minutes to complete, and will help you learn if you're a fit for the program – before you put together your formal application.
The Master of Science in Marketing program is a 30-hour program that can be completed in 12 months of full-time study or 22 months of part-time study. It offers:
- Cutting-edge curriculum. Learn the latest in digital marketing, social media marketing, customer relationship management and more.
- Customized learning. Lots of electives to build deep knowledge in areas such as Digital, Analytics, Product Management, Sales Leadership and Entrepreneurship & Technology. Read more here.
- Connected to the business community. Opportunities and encouragement to do real-life projects with Houston’s business community. Read more here.
- World-class faculty. The Chronicle of Higher Education recently ranked Bauer #9 among leading research universities for scholarly productivity in marketing, and our executive faculty have had the job you want. Read more about our faculty, publications and awards.
- Prize-winning programs in digital marketing, selling and sales management, and entrepreneurship. Read more here.
July 1, 2020
May 1, 2020
Still accepting applications for Fall 2020
November 1, 2020
October 1, 2020
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us