Graduate and Professional Programs
Master of Science in Marketing Program
For information on the MS Marketing program, please contact:
The Master of Science in Marketing program is a 36-hour program that can be completed in 12 months of full-time study or 24 months of part-time study. It offers:
- Cutting-edge curriculum. Learn the latest in digital marketing, social media marketing, customer relationship management and more.
- Customized learning. Lots of electives to build deep knowledge in areas such as Digital, Analytics, Product Management, Sales Leadership and Entrepreneurship & Technology. Read more here.
- Connected to the business community. Opportunities and encouragement to do real-life projects with Houston’s business community. Read more here.
- World-class faculty. The Chronicle of Higher Education recently ranked Bauer #9 among leading research universities for scholarly productivity in marketing, and our executive faculty have had the job you want. Read more about our faculty, publications and awards.
- Prize-winning programs in digital marketing, selling and sales management, and entrepreneurship. Read more here.
|Semester||Domestic Applicant||International Applicant*|
|Fall 2019||April 1, 2019|
|Spring 2020||November 1, 2019
||October 1, 2019|
* Those applicants who are classified as international by the UH Graduate Admissions Office, which includes applicants currently holding any type of visa and those needing a student visa.
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us