Graduate and Professional Programs
Houston GMAT Prep Course
GMAT Prep Courses:
Saturdays | See Full Schedule | Online Only | Updated after COVID-19
April 18 - June 13, 2020 | Saturdays at 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesdays & Saturdays | See Full Schedule | Updated after COVID-19
June 20 - July 18, 2020 | Saturdays at 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Wednesdays at 6 - 9 p.m.
Wednesdays | Course is Full
February 26 - April 29, 2020 | Wednesdays at 6 - 9 p.m.
Saturdays | Course is Full
January 18 - March 14, 2020 | Saturdays at 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
Top Reasons to Choose Bauer's GMAT Prep Program:
- Eight 3-Hour Class Sessions (24 Total Classroom Hours)
- Classes Held on the University of Houston Campus
- Bauer Application Fee Waived for up to 1 Year After Course Completion.
- Bauer Application Assistance Available to Prep Students.
- GMAT Prep Course Materials Include, "The Premium GMAT® Study Collection" from GMAC and the "Bauer GMAT Prep Manual"
- 2,000 + Practice Questions and Full-Length Practice Exams from GMAC with Score Reports.
- Total Cost: $650
- The Bauer Experience
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Experiential Learning
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Us