Graduate and Professional Programs
Houston GMAT Prep Course
Saturday Course Dates
June 23 - August 11, 2018 | 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | See full schedule
Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
Top Reasons to Choose Bauer's GMAT Prep Program:
- Face to Face Course Taught by Academic Faculty from a Tier 1 University
- Eight 3-Hour Class Sessions (24 Total Classroom Hours)
- Guest Speakers
- Classes Held on the University of Houston Campus
- Bauer Application Fee Waived for up to 1 Year After Course Completion.
- Bauer Application Assistance Available to Prep Students.
- GMAT Prep Course Materials Include, "The Premium GMAT® Study Collection" from GMAC and "Bauer GMAT Prep Manual" written by Dr. Gary Cohen & Johnathan Raymon.
- 2,000 + Practice Questions and Full-Length Practice Exams from GMAC with Score Reports.
- Total Cost: $650
- Spring Start Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Professional MBA
- Executive MBA
- MS Specialized Programs
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Bauer GMAT Prep
- Current Students
- Information Sessions
- Contact Us