Applicants should have:
- A clear understanding of the basic business principles together with extensive practical experience
- At least 10-15 years managerial or consultative experience
- The ability to make a credible time commitment to studying throughout the program
There is no GMAT/GRE requirement.
The DBA curriculum combines different subject areas to form each of its seminar courses which must be completed by enrolled students. Although students may have previously completed graduate coursework beyond the Master’s degree, transfer credit will not be accepted into the DBA degree program.
To apply, please follow the steps below.
The Admissions Process
Applicants will submit an application package which will include:
- The first essay (single page) will need to address the applicant's goals and motivations for pursuing the DBA degree as well as detail his or her general areas of research interest.
- The second short essay (one paragraph) will need to describe how the applicant plans to balance the time commitment required to complete the program (about 15 hours per week) with their current work schedule and other demands.
Current CV emphasizing industry experience.
Transcripts of previous degrees earned.
One letter of recommendation.
To Complete Your Application:
Once program leadership has contacted you, submit your two essays, current CV, transcripts of previous degrees and letters of recommendation.
Program leadership will let you know if you have been admitted to the program, and will assist you with completing your application.