BBA in Marketing
Topics covered in Marketing (MARK) courses include how to conduct market research and analyze buyers, how to price goods and services, how to sell, how to advertise and promote, and how to develop a marketing plan.
There are several different interest areas in Marketing that students can choose from and are appropriate for students who plan careers in these areas of Marketing.
- Selling and sales management
- Market research and analysis
- Marketing communications
For Marketing related internships and career positions, visit the UH Bauer College Rockwell Career Center.
The Marketing major consists of core classes, pre-business classes, required upper lever business courses, and specific Marketing coursework. Please see the general degree plan linked to above in the gray link box for more detailed information on courses.
- We encourage current students to meet with an academic advisor to select courses, get support, and stay on track.
- Students selecting Marketing as a major must declare by filing a degree plan. After completing pre-business classes and meeting all other requirements, students should fill out this online form to declare a Marketing major. **Please review the links for degree plans, requirements, and prerequisite information.
Learn more about the Department of Marketing & Entrepreneurship.
- Pre-business Advisor
- Marketing Advisor (must be declared)
- 2012 Degree Plan
- 2013 Degree Plan
- 2014 Degree Plan
- Marketing Degree Plan
- PES Degree Plan
- Declare Marketing Major
- Descriptions & Prerequisites
- Business Majors
- Bauer Honors
- Business Minors
- Bauer in D.C. Internship
- Emerging Leaders Academic Success Program
Incoming Transfer Students
Join us for the Transfer Connection event on Aug. 21, 2015.
Questions about ELASP: