Ted Bauer Leadership Certificate Program FAQs
- Do I have to be a Bauer student to participate in the program?
- TBLCP is open to current undergraduate students majoring/minoring in Business.
- How long does the program take to complete?
- TBLCP requires one academic year to complete (August-May).
- What will I take away from the program?
- TBLCP focuses on developing self, developing relationships, and developing others.
- Do I need previous leadership experience to participate?
- Everyone can be a leader! Leadership development is a continuous process, and we encourage both those with and without leadership experience to apply.
- Is there a minimum GPA requirement?
- There is currently no minimum requirement. However, all students must be in good standing with the Bauer College.
- How will TBLCP set me apart?
- TBLCP creates students who are the Bauer PRIDE: Passionate, Resilient, Interdependent, Daring, Exceptional
- Why should I hire a TBLCP graduate?
- Graduates from the leadership program are more self-aware of their strengths and how to utilize those within a dynamic business environment. Graduates have completed workshops in the areas of public speaking, effective presentations, conflict resolution, leading teams, exemplary leadership and more. In addition, graduates have put their skills to work while volunteering and have been challenged to think critically to analyze a case study.
- What are some ways I can get involved?
- We welcome guest speakers and business professionals who can provide insight into leadership in real world businesses as well as expertise in any leadership related topics.
- Are there mentoring opportunities?
- Absolutely! For more information on our mentoring program, please contact Tommy Doss firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Approach
- Meet the Team
- Ted Bauer Leadership Certificate Program
- Bauer Leadership Council
- Student Activities
- Other Programs
Ted Bauer Leadership
Bauer Leadership Council
Tommy Doss: Director
Ted Bauer Leadership
Leadership Program Manager
Academics Advisor II