Department of Accountancy & Taxation
The Certificate in Accountancy Program
The C. T. Bauer College of Business offers a non-degree seeking post baccalaureate Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP). CAP is a flexible program that helps you to meet your educational and career goals by:
- Fulfilling the educational requirements necessary to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam in the state of Texas
- Fulfilling the accounting prerequisite coursework required for the Master of Science in Accountancy Program at the University of Houston
- Offering personal enrichment to students changing their careers to accounting
CAP courses are offered in the evenings and occasionally on Saturdays.
Courses are offered at the University of Houston Main Campus.
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Ph.D. Accounting
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Corporate Partners
- Departmental News & Events
- Research & Success
- Student Groups
- Why Accounting?
- Contact Us