WCE has great respect and appreciation for its mentors and we strive to provide you with as much support and opportunities to engage in our program and with your mentee.
When you commit to become a mentor we provide you with a number of tools and resources to help make your mentoring experience as valuable as it is to our students. Throughout your mentoring term you will receive and/or commit to:
- An outline of the WCE Mentor Program and calendar with key participation dates
- An outline of the students’ course work
- Student biography, personal purpose statement and assessments
- Attend a two-hour Monthly Seminar/Meeting
- Monthly telephone/e-mail/lunches/dinners with your mentee
- Attend Induction Ceremony held in February
- Be available to advise or coach
For more information and individual event details please visit our online calendar.