Department of Accountancy & Taxation
- UH Bauer students are the most highly recruited of any Houston business school by large public accounting firms in Houston.
- UH Bauer is 1 of 785 institutions accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) across the globe.
- We are 1 of only 14 universities in Texas to hold an AACSB accreditation in Accounting.
- Our Internal Audit Program is 1 of only 6 programs in the world and 1 of only 3 in the United States to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- The Bauer MSACCY Program was recognized in the Top 50 Accounting Programs Among U.S. Universities in a recent study by College Choice
The Professional Program in Accountancy (PPA) is an Accelerated Pathway Dual Degree program designed to enable exceptional students to obtain their BBA and MSACCY degrees in 5 years. Learn More
The BBA in Accounting program teaches graduates how to work with financial information and how to communicate this information ethically and concisely. Learn More
Post-Baccalaureate, Master, Doctoral
The Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP) is a non-degree seeking program designed to help working professionals meet the academic requirements for CPA eligibility or qualify for the MSACCY program. Learn More
The MS Accountancy program is designed to help students complete the academic requirements for CPA eligibility and is customizable according to a student's area of interest. Learn More
- Master of Science in Accountancy (MSACCY)
- Certificate in Accountancy Program (CAP)
- Corporate Partners
- Faculty Research
- Student Life
- Internships & Careers
- Contact Us