Great Careers Creating Great Cities
The Real Estate profession offers graduates a rewarding and fulfilling career in building great cities. Your knowledge and skills coupled with creativity and entrepreneurism promises success in this dynamic industry. Career opportunities includes professions in real estate development, finance, valuation, brokerage, property management, and many others.
Career Counseling & Placement Support
Take advantage of the career placement services available to graduates of the Real Estate program.Email us
The Rockwell Career Center at the C. T. Bauer College of Business also offers career and job placement counseling and placement services to Real Estate students.Register with the Rockwell Career Center
Houston Real Estate Market
As you read this, there are more than seven million people in the United States employed in identifiable real estate fields such as title insurance, construction, mortgage banking, property management, real estate appraisals, brokerage and leasing, and real estate development. In addition, many are engaged in corporate real estate and in real estate lending in commercial banks, savings and loans, and insurance companies where their jobs are not included in the real estate sector. Over a third of the world's wealth is tied up in real estate.
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Corporate
- Real Estate Development, Brokerage, Management, Finance, Ownership
- Design, Construction, and Professional Services
Senior Level Positions
- Executives and Corporate Positions - $120,000 - $600,000
- Office and Industrial Positions - $200,000 - $450,000
- Residential Positions - $120,000 - $450,000
- Investment/Fund Management/Advisor Positions - $100,000 - $250,000
CEL & Associates Real Estate Career Information Sept. 2018: http://www.celassociates.com/