Bauer Awards Faculty Behavioral Research Assistance Grants
Published on May 5, 2021
The C. T. Bauer College of Business awarded grants to faculty who conduct behavioral research through the 2021 Behavioral Research Assistance Grant (BRAG) Program.
BRAG is designed to provide funding for direct expenses related to behavioral research, including survey related costs, subject related costs and experiment costs.
“We are excited to support Bauer faculty with these seed grants to enable them to pursue leading-edge research that has the potential to attract outside funding and to be published in top-tier journals,” Cullen Distinguished Chair and Bauer College Dean Paul A. Pavlou said.
Full-time eligible Bauer faculty submitted proposals to Associate Dean for Research and Professor of Marketing Vanessa Patrick, where they were evaluated and awarded up to $3,600.
“The BRAG awards are research grants designed to provide Bauer faculty engaged in behavioral research with the funds they need to develop their research projects with the goal of publishing cutting-edge research articles in leading academic journals,” Patrick said.
2021 Behavioral Research Assistance Grant awardees (BRAG)
Department of Decision & Information Sciences
- Kevin Hong
- Nina Huang
- Jinghui Hou
- Lianlian Jiang
- Xiao Ma
Department of Finance
- Tom George (PI), Leanne Atwater, Juan Madera, Dustin Maneethai
Department of Management & Leadership
- Leanne Atwater (PI), Jaewoo Kim, Jamie Belinne
- Sana Chiu (PI), George Christopoulos, Ping Shao
- Dusya Vera (PI), Sana Chiu, Azadeh Sabz
- Curtis Wesley (PI), Sean Rogers, Yang Xu
Department of Marketing & Entrepreneurship
- Rex Du (PI), William Shibuya
- Betsy Gelb (PI), Ivana Beveridge, Kate Blackburn, Olivier Furrer
- Vanessa Patrick (PI), Luca Cian, Deepa Chandrasekaran