Our Partners: Energizing the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
SURE℠ has key educational, governmental, corporate, and community partners that allow the organization to continue to drive positive economic change in the community and provide exceptional learning opportunities to students.
Benefits to being a SURE℠ Partner:
- Demonstrate Social Responsibility: Opportunity to create shared value and achieve a win-win of profit and people
- Promote Diversity and Inclusiveness: Act as a personal financial mentor in collaboration with other community organizations
- Recruit and Network: Connections with the next generation of business minds from the tier one UH Bauer College of Business and leading corporate partners
- Build Brand Recognition: Positive public relations and branding through giving back to Houston and the community at large
- Fulfill CSR/CRA Requirements: Empower low-to-moderate income population, and support small businesses in under-served communities
A continuing thank you to all of our Program Partners, the Bauer SURE℠ Program would not be possible without your support!
- City of Houston Office of Business Opportunity
- The Office of Mayor Sylvester Turner
- U.S. Small Business Administration