Applying for scholarships
- How Do I Apply?
- All students interested in being considered for a Bauer College scholarship must complete the online application (Fall 2013 - Spring 2014). This one online application will allow you to be considered for all available Bauer College scholarships for which you qualify. Students must re-apply each year for scholarships, regardless of whether they received a scholarship in the previous year. Incoming and new students are encouraged to apply. View complete application example.
- When Do I Apply?
- There is no deadline to apply for scholarships. You may submit the online application at any time.
The earlier you apply, the more scholarships there are available and the more for which you will be considered. The Bauer College Scholarship Committee will begin awarding as early as April 2010 for academic year 2010-2011. The majority of the Bauer College Scholarship decisions will be made by July 1, 2010.
You may only submit the 2010-2011 Bauer College Scholarship Application once. Any attempts to change or redo your application will be rejected. If you have a significant change in your status that could affect your consideration for scholarships (such as a change in major or classification or election to a student organization officer position) you can contact the scholarship office at email@example.com or 713.743.6706 to have your application updated.
Please note that there is no need to notify the office of any changes to GPA or enrollment hours
- How Do I Find Out If I Received A Scholarship?
- Recipients who have been chosen for a scholarship by the Bauer College Scholarship Committee will be emailed an award notice that outlines the conditions of the scholarship (such as maintaining a minimum GPA, taking a specific number of credit hours, etc). Please be sure to enter the email address that you check most often on your application and, to prevent emails with attachments from going into your Junk/Spam/Trash folder, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe list. If we do not hear from the student by the deadline, we may re-award the scholarship to another deserving student.
- Please note that you will not be notified if you are not chosen for a scholarship. It is possible that you may be awarded a scholarship later in the year due to declined or new scholarships.