PhD Student/Research Assistant
Connor is a doctoral student (ABD) in Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship at the University of Houston, where his research examines the influence of manager cognition on corporate entrepreneurship. Connor teaches several courses in management, including Introduction to Strategic Management and Introduction to Organizational Behavior & Management. Before coming to the Bauer College, Connor was an auditor at PricewaterhouseCoopers. He has a BS in Accounting and Finance, a MS in Finance, and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- Managerial & Entrepreneurial Cognition
- Opportunity Recognition & Evaluation
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Jones, C., Jolly, P., Lubojacky, C., Martin, G., and Gomez-Mejia, L. (2019). Behavioral Agency and Corporate Entrepreneurship: CEO Equity Incentives and Competitive Behavior. International Entrepreneurship & Management Journal.
BooksMcKee, R.A., Lubojacky, C., and Miller, C.C. Qualitative and Quantitative Methods. R.P. Gephart, C.C. Miller & K.S. Helgesson (Eds). (2019). The Routledge companion to risk, crisis and emergency management (1e). New York: Routledge.
Working PapersLubojacky, C. and Wesley, C. Effects of CEO Regulatory Focus on Entrepreneurial Orientation and Firm Performance. Target: Strategic Management Journal.
Academic Associations & Editorial Boards
- Academy of Management
- Strategic Management Society
- Southern Management Association
- U.S. Association for Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE)
- Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
- Introduction to Strategic Management (MANA4385)
- Introduction to Organizational Behavior & Management (MANA3335)
University of Houston (current)
University of Edinburgh (MS)
University of Texas at Dallas (BS)