Buvaneshwaran (Eshwar) Venugopal
Eshwar Venugopal is a Finance Ph.D. Candidate at the C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston. Prior to joining the program, Buvaneshwaran worked as a Research Associate at Monash University, Australia and Business Intelligence Data-warehouse Architect at Tata Consultancy Services, India.
- Corporate Finance.
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Institutions.
- On the Impact of Regulating Commissions: Evidence from the Indian Mutual Funds Market (with Santosh Anagol, Vijaya B. Marisetty and Renuka Sane), World Bank Economic Review, 2017, 31(1), 241-270
- Homophily, Information Asymmetry and Performance in the Angels Market (Job Market Paper)
- How do Investors Accumulate Network Capital? Evidence from Angel Networks (with Vijay Yerramilli)
- Board Characteristics at Birth and Firm Performance: Evidence from Early-Stage Startups (with Vijay Yerramilli)
- Position, Power and Demand for CEOs: Understanding Executive Compensation in the U.S. Market (with Vijay Marisetty and Hiroshi Osano)
B.Tech. Computer Engineering, (2006) National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India
Master of Business in Banking & Finance, (2010), Monash University, Australia
Master of Applied Econometrics, (2011), Monash University, Australia