Real Estate Program
Support the Real Estate Program
Houston Real Estate Professionals: You can make a difference.
The career success of students coming out of the Real Estate Program is increased many times over, thanks to the immense support of the real estate industry. You can make a difference in the program’s service to the students by participating in the Real Estate Giving Campaign:
- Prepare students for successful careers
- Engage industry leaders to bring their experience into the classroom
- Foster student and industry connections
- Elevate the industry through education
- Total enrollment – 150
- Students in Graduate Program – 50
- Students in Undergraduate Program - 100
Two Certificate Tracks
- Awarded Real Estate certificates to the first group of students in the Undergraduate Real Estate Program in 2018.
- Hired new instructors and began the process of splitting Real Estate courses into distinct graduate and undergraduate tracks.
Your gift benefits students in the Real Estate Success Program and supports the programs offered by the Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate.Support the Real Estate Program
- Sustain student enrollment figures, while seeking to increase quality of students and their level of engagement with the Real Estate Program.
Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Expand and formalize mentorship program.
- Establish baseline for the services provided through the Center and develop enhancement plan to better serve our students.
- Professional Organizations
- Real Estate Club
- Advisory Board
- Stanford Alexander Center for Excellence in Real Estate
- Support the Real Estate Program