Lianlian (Dorothy) Jiang
Please visit my personal website for more information. https://sites.google.com/view/lianliandorothyjiang/home
- Topics: User-Generated Content, E-Commerce, Data Analytics, IT Governance
- Methodologies: Econometrics, Natural Experiment, Randomized Controlled Experiment, Text Mining, Sentiment Analysis
- Jiang, L., Jiang, D., and Grover, V. (2017). "The Sphere of Influence of Information Systems Journals: A Longitudinal Study," Communications of the Association for Information Systems. (41), pp. 150-178.
- Jiang, D., Jiang, L., London, J., Grover, V., and Sun, H. "Taking Ownership of Borrowed Theories: The Case of Transaction Cost Theory and the Information Systems Field," Under 5th round review at top MIS journal.
- Jiang, L., T. Ravichandran and Kuruzovich, J., "Review Moderation Transparency and User-Generated Content: Evidence from a Natural Experiment and Sentiment Analysis," Under 3rd round review at top MIS journal.
- Jiang, L., Kuruzovich, J. and T. Ravichandran, "Effects of Visual Cues in Reviews on Review Consumption and Review Contribution," Under review at top MIS journal.
Ph.D., Management Information Systems, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), 2019
MS., Management Information Systems, Clemson University, 2015
MS., Computer Science, Peking University, 2012