Why your Organization should participate...
- Significant value from an actionable, professional consulting project.
- Opportunity to play a central role in the development of students through direction and feedback.
- Support for the C. T. Bauer College of Business Community.
- Typical donation by organization is $15,000 which is used to support college student programs, research and supplies.
What we will do for you...
- Refined project scope 2 weeks into semester.
- Formal written and presented project proposal 4 weeks into the semester.
- Bi-weekly updates for client organization, either in person or via conference call.
- Final written report and presentation at client location last week of semester.
Sampling of Past Clients...
BCL clients are quite diverse and as such provide students with experience in dealing with many industries, larger companies, smaller companies, manufacturers, distributors, sellers of products, sellers of services, high tech, low tech, B2B, B2C, etc. Past clients include:
- Advance Auto Parts/FKM (auto parts retailing)
- Beacon Alliance (internal audit software and consulting)
- CenterPoint Energy (electric and natural gas distribution)
- City of Bellaire (municipal services)
- Colfax Corporation (industrial lubricating systems)
- Energy Alloys (oilfield piping and metals)
- Frosch Travel (travel agency)
- Mass Mutual (financial planning and products)
- MD Anderson (medical technology)
- The Methodist Hospital (medical services)
- Million Air (private jet terminal services)
- NANA Development Corporation (diversified operations)
- O’Rourke Petroleum (fuel and lubricants)
- Shell (automotive lubricants, chemicals, and accessories)
- Showcase Windows (windows)
- Steel Supply (ornamental iron, pipe fittings and steel)
- Business Consulting
- Business Modeling &
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Diversity Management Program
- Energy Certificates
- Financial Services Management
- Global Management
- Global Supply Chain
- Human Resource Management
- Leadership Development
- Real Estate