Rockwell Career Center
Rockwell Career Center Employer Services
Our Service is Defined by the Following Core Values:
- Responsiveness: We take personal responsibility to acknowledge all requests for information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Integrity: We are honest, fair, trustworthy and ethical with all of our customers.
- Excellence: We strive to exceed expectations in all areas of services.
- Professionalism: We create a strong impression with employers and behave as role models for students.
- Lifelong Learning: We provide up-to-date knowledge, resources and training to facilitate growth and advancement.
- Teamwork: We unite corporate leaders, alumni, the university and the Houston community to enhance career opportunities for Bauer students.
Rockwell Career Center Events
On Campus Recruiting
Please note that dates indicated in the recruitment calendars reflect ‘suggested’ due dates, etc. Changes to these dates based on your individual needs may be accommodated by your Recruiting Manager.
- Fall 2013 On Campus Recruiting Calendar
- Spring 2014 On Campus Recruiting Calendar
- On Campus Recruiting User Guide
Non-Business Interview Schedules
The on-campus interview program for ALL majors at UH is managed by the central career center, University Career Services, http://www.career.uh.edu or 713-743-5100. They serve all majors at UH and are available to assist any employer who wants to interview through their office.
- Business Career Fairs
- News & Events
- About RCC
- Contact Us
Follow the RCC:
Walk In Hours
|BBA & MSACCY Counseling||Mon. 3 – 4 p.m.|
|Tues. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wed. & Thurs. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.|