Rockwell Career Center
Business Career Fair
The Business Career Fairs in the Bauer College of Business occur each Fall and Spring semester on the University of Houston campus. Only students in Bauer College major degree programs, Bauer business graduate programs, and Bauer Alumni are eligible to attend. Please bring your UH student ID (or your MyUH ID #) with you to check in at career fair.
Students interested in attending the Career Fair should:
- Access the Career Fair link in their Bauer Career Gateway account
- RSVP for the event
- Review the list of employers expecting to attend
- Submit their resume to employers in which they have an interest
- Students can download the Career Fair App to view the list of companies, interactive career fair map, and day of announcements! The app can be downloaded from the App Store or on Google Play for Android by searching "Bauer Career Fair."
Keep in mind that you are not required to RSVP for the event or submit resumes to employers beforehand; however, doing so will give you a heads up on the competition since the employer will have seen your resume before the Career Fair even starts.
Also, you must dress professionally in order to participate in the Career Fairs. This is required to make the best possible impression on the employers.
Fall Business Career Fair
Date: September 25, 2015
Time: 12-4 p.m.
Location: UH Hilton, 2nd floor
- Professional Event Dress
- Fall 2015 Career Fair Booklet: Coming soon.
For more information and/or to register, please log into your Student Career Gateway account at: https://bauer-uh-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students
Rockwell Career Center: Fall 2014 Career Fair
In September, the C. T. Bauer College of Business Rockwell Career Center hosted their spring career fair, where students had the opportunity to meet with over 140 employers.
- Business Career Fairs
- News & Events
- About RCC
- Contact Us
Follow the RCC:
Walk In Hours
|BBA & MSACCY Counseling||Mon. 3 – 4 p.m.|
|Tues. 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.|
|Wed. & Thurs. 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.|