UH will complete the room assignments for
Fall 2013 classes at the end of the second week of classes, Friday, September 6, 2013. If you have non-academic events--not related to academic classes--you can submit the requests, although we won't be able to review them until the week of Monday,
September 9, 2013 to Friday, September 13, 2013. We will get back to you asap to let you know the outcome. Please do not request rooms for the period between the first class day and the end of the third week of classes. Please note Requests Require at least 72 Hours Advance Notice.
If you need a definite room reservation during this time, you may want to contact the UC Conference and Reservation Services (UC CARS) Office at http://www.uh.edu/uc/uc_event_services/index.html or (832) 842-6167 or the UH Hilton for room alternatives.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Do not enter the room prior to approved start time. Academic classes have
priority at all times and should never be disturbed, even if they remain in the
room past the usual time.
- Classes may be in progress—please keep noise outside the room, as well as inside
the room, to a minimum.
- Each room has a table and chair and a computer console at the front of the room.
- Additional furniture from other areas cannot be brought into the room; if any
furniture is moved within the room, please make sure the room is ready for the
next class time with furniture appropriately in place.
- Access to computer and a/v equipment must be requested from the Bauer Division of Technology at (713) 743-4871 well in advance of the event date. Note that support for computer access is available only Monday-Friday.