Sales Excellence Institute
Executive Education - Open Enrollment Programs
Why SEI Offers Sales Leadership Education?
"Sales team management has been a neglected element of management training, yet the sales manager’s responsibility - managing the entire interface with the customer - is probably the most critical of all in terms of ultimate success for the organization."
Front line Sales Managers have the most influence on the success of a sales organization. Most sales managers were great sales people, but that does not necessarily make them great sales leaders. Most companies do not offer training that helps successful sales people make the transition to sales and sales management. This course offers that education.
Great Sales Managers lead teams that always achieve their goals:
- They create a competitive advantage that drives individual results
- They motivate sales people
- They hire, train, and develop the right people
- They execute corporate strategy
- They provide the continuity and business acumen to create and maintain great customer relationships
Why Choose SEI Sales Leadership Education?
- Increase top line performance by improving sales force effectiveness and performance
- Increase customer retention and profitability
- Increase sales force retention through exemplary leadership
- Increase the effective use of CRM and the sales proces
When: Begins January 12, 2015 at 8 a.m. and continues through January 16, 2015 at 12 p.m.
Where: Melcher Hall building at the University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun, Houston, TX 77204 US
"Joel, Randy, Carl & Amy made this experience the most positive training I have ever attended! The stories of real life situations show you are not alone."
"Presenters and their experiences with the stories relevant to the topic of discussion were the best part of this program. I really liked the relationship to their corporate partners, this was extremely helpful at a learning level for me on specific topics."
"I found every session useful, interesting and engaging."
"This is the best learning experience I've been exposed to."Register
For more information please contact:
- Academic Programs
- Executive Education
- Corporate Partners
- News and Events
- Current Students
- About Us
- Contact Us