Rui (Cherry) Liu
Rui (Cherry) Liu is a doctoral candidate in Finance at C.T. Bauer College of Business, University of Houston. Prior to joining the PhD program at Bauer, she received a MS degree in Finance and an MBA from Auburn University. She also holds a BA degree in management from Dongbei University of Finance and Economics in China.
- Asset Pricing
- Term Structure of Interest Rates
- Monetary Policy
- Commodity Futures
- Financial Econometrics
- "Forecasting Bond Risk Premia with Unspanned Macroeconomic Information", Job Market Paper.
- "Loss Functions for Forecasting Treasury Yields", with Hitesh Doshi and Kris Jacobs.
- "Macroeconomic Determinants of the Term Structure: Long-Run and Short-Run Dynamics ", with Hitesh Doshi and Kris Jacobs.
- Zumba Dance
- No Web Site Currently
- Lecturer, Summer 2015, FINA 4320 Investment Management.
- Instructional Assistant, Fall 2013, FINA 3332 Principles of Financial Management.