Rob Austin McKee
PhD Student/Research Assistant
Professor of Organizational Behavior
- Leadership, Followership, Group Functioning, Self-Other Rating Agreement, Social Loafing, Social Compensation, The Dark Triad (Machiavellianism, Narcissism, and Psychopathy), Research Methodology, Institutional Theory
- McKee, R. A., Miller, C. C. (in press) Institutionalizing Bayesianism within the organizational sciences: A practical guide featuring comments from eminent scholars. Journal of Management.
- Day, D. V., Fleenor, J., Atwater, L. E., Sturm, R. E., & McKee, R. A. (2014). Advances in leader and leadership development: A review of 25 years of research and theory development. Leadership Quarterly, 25(1): 63-82.
- McKee, R. A. Machiavellian followership and influence tactics. Presented at Southern Management Association conference. New Orleans, 2013.
- Gelb, B. D., & McKee, R. A. 2013. Tailoring a book program for managers: Why and how. Business Horizons, 56(1): 97-104.
Academic Associations & Editorial Boards
- Ad-Hoc reviewer for Leadership Quarterly
- Volunteered as reviewer for Academy of Management conference
- No Web Site Currently
- MANA 3335, Introduction to Organizational Behavior
University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business - Ph.D. in Management, expected 2016, 4.0 GPA
University of Houston, C.T. Bauer College of Business - Master of Business Administration, 4.0 GPA
University of Houston - B.A. in Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, 4.0 GPA