Graduate and Professional Programs
Master of Science in Marketing
|Starting Semester||Domestic Applicant||International Applicant|
|Fall||June 1||April 1|
|Spring||November 1||October 1|
We require all applicants to take either the GMAT or GRE. Official GMAT or GRE scores less than 5 years old will need to be submitted to UH – Main campus, ETS school code
- GMAT: MS-Marketing XT1-26-36
- GRE: MS-Marketing program: 6870
International students who have not earned a high school diploma or higher in the U.S. are required to submit a test of English language proficiency. One of the following test may be submitted. Scores must be official and within two years of the date of application.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score above 603 on the paper-based test or 100 on the internet-based test. The University code for TOEFL scores is 6870. For more information please visit www.toefl.org
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score above 6.5. For more information please visit www.ielts.org
- PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic) minimum of 70. For more information please visit www.pearsonpte.com
- Goal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation – Once you fill in the required information in ApplyWeb, your recommender will receive an email to complete the recommendation.
- Official Transcripts
- Domestic transcripts – official, sealed transcript from all higher education institutions attended will be required and mailed to the address below.
- International transcripts – one original transcript and degree certificate in the original language and the other must be an official English Translation of the transcript. Once submitted, the Graduate School will evaluate them.
- Bauer College applicant fee (non-refundable): $75
- International applicants must pay a $75 processing fee to International Admissions, in addition to the Bauer College application fee of $75, for a total fee of $150.
- In addition, international applicants need to submit:
- I-20 Transfer Form (Only if applicant has an I-20 from another institution)
- International Address Form
- Letter of Financial Backing
- Copy of Passport
NOTE: International students must have a four-year degree from an accredited university to apply for the Master of Science in Marketing. Three-year degrees are not considered equivalent. There is no bridge program at UH. Students with a three–year degree will likely need to combine it with a completed master's degree from their home country before applying.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Julia Trevino.
- MBA & MS Specialized Programs
- Executive MBA
- Joint Degrees
- Energy MBA
- Current Students
- Information Sessions & Events
- Contact Us
As a Bauer MBA student, you will have access to a wide array of developmental, job search, networking and recruitment opportunities— coupled with career guidance from experienced and well-respected career specialists.
The Rockwell Career Center has an entire team of specialists who work exclusively with Bauer MBA students for professional development services.